A wide selection of routine pregnancy advice for normal, low-risk pregnancies.
The information contained in this section is not a substitute for any instructions your doctor has given you. This is routine pregnancy advise, in normal, low-risk pregnancies.
This section contains information on the following topics:
- Over-the-counter medications safe to use in pregnancy
- Nutrition and pregnancy
- Food and chemicals to avoid
- Urinary tract infections
- Exercise and working during pregnancy
- Warning signs during pregnancy
- Yes, you can - the do’s and don’ts of pregnancy
- Common concerns of pregnancy
- Pediatric practices in your neighborhood